- YPIC webinar "Mentoring of young scientists"
On short notice, the Young Proteomics Investigators Club (YPIC) is organizing a webinar by Kathryn Lilley, director of the Cambridge Centre for Proteomics. Prof. Lilley is an active supporter of the young scientists community and YPIC is happy to have her on board for her talk about “The importance of finding the right mentor for you”; a topic of high relevance for all young scientists, no matter the discipline.
Please register for the talk on Monday, November 5th, at 10.30 am CET:
- APMA sponsors EUBIC Winter School 2019 (15-18 Jan, Zakopane) travel stipends.
For students 2 travel stipends of €300,- are awarded.
To apply for the stipend, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- current active APMA membership (fee paid)
- Master or Ph.D. student (dissertation max. 2 years ago) (confirmation of enrolment)
- curriculum vitae (max. 1 page)
- motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- accepted presentation abstract (first author)
- Deadline Dec 2, 2018 for submission of the application by email to: Ruth Birner-Gruenberger
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- (i) PhD/Master degree ≤ 4 years
- (ii) active APMA membership
- (iii) completed registration
- (iv) submission of an abstract
- (v) report (max 1 page) from conference and travel cost receipts and certificates of attendance at the Conference/Workshop(s) are needed in order to document and justify the final grant payments.
- (vi)Applications should be sent no later than three weeks before the event to the EuPA Secretary: Christian Kleinhammer