- APMA sponsors MOVISS Metabolomics workshop 2018 (9-12 Sep, Vorau) and ELM Lipidomics Meeting 2018 (26-29 Sep, Dresden) travel stipends.
For students 2 travel stipends of €150,- are awarded by AuPA for each event.
To apply for the stipend, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- current active APMA membership (fee paid)
- Master or Ph.D. student (dissertation max. 2 years ago) (confirmation of enrolment)
- curriculum vitae (max. 1 page)
- motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- accepted presentation abstract (first author)
- Deadline Sep 8, 2018 for submission of the application for MOVISS2018 by email to: Ruth Birner-Gruenberger
- Deadline Sep 12, 2018 for submission of the application for ELM2018 by email to: Ruth Birner-Gruenberger
- The EuPA Young Proteomics Investigator Club offers several activities including the YPIC challenge
- New educational ressource on proteomics
- Google group on proteomics bioinformatics
- EuPA started the initiative to provide travel grants to young scientists as a support to attend Annual Conferences of National Proteomics Societies and the Annual EuPA Conference
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- (i) PhD/Master degree ≤ 4 years
- (ii) active APMA membership
- (iii) completed registration
- (iv) submission of an abstract
- (v) report (max 1 page) from conference and travel cost receipts and certificates of attendance at the Conference/Workshop(s) are needed in order to document and justify the final grant payments.
- (vi)Applications should be sent no later than three weeks before the event to the EuPA Secretary: Christian Kleinhammer
- New Board for 2017-2019 elected in Graz on 7 Sep 2017